Merchandise Operations Manager (Lead)
The Merchandise Operations Lead
will manage the successful planning, execution, implementation and post-implementation support of deliverables as well as continuous improvement to ensure stakeholder value is achieved for the Ordering application and any related business processes.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Documents and executes change management, communication, business requirements analysis, testing, training and support strategies.
- Develops extensive knowledge of assigned Ordering function to ensure the interaction of processes and the impact of those functions are fully understood.
- Partners with IT and IT support teams to drive towards successful business outcomes and ensured stakeholder value.
- Leverages outlined Merchandise Operations and jPlanIT templates and methodologies in the delivery of project work.
- Partners with Talent Development in the creation of training curriculums and materials to drive quality output.
- Coordinates activities, facilitates meetings and communicates to the Ordering user communities, providing information related to changes/issues and projects that impact their business.
- Sustains and drives value by managing standard operating procedures, providing application support, and identifying enhancements and opportunities for continuous process improvement.
- Develops and maintains structured support processes, including SLA for resolving issues.
- Engages IT resources for system enhancements, issues, bugs, and changes..
What you get:
- Education - Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience - 3-5 years Merchandising, P&A or previous Project/Change Management experience
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Merchandise Operations Manager
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109485
J.C. Penney Company Inc.