Director of Talent Acquisition
The Director of Talent Acquisition
leads and directs the sourcing, recruitment, and selection process for the total organization, including Home Office, Supply Chain, and Stores Leadership. Creates and implements innovative recruitment strategies to ensure top talent is identified and onboarded into the organization. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Understand Company mission and business structure in order to support our greatest asset, our people.
- Lead TA team to deliver the onboarding of critical talent to the organization based on company objectives.
- Drive innovation and modern recruitment approaches in our sourcing, recruitment, and selection process to include research, screening, interviewing and job offers.
- Lead and develop a team of TA Leaders, Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators. Ensure alignment across all workstreams for a consistent and positive candidate experience.
- Inspire the team to have fun, recruiting is fun!
- Be a teacher and mentor to the TA Team for continual development of their craft.
- Support the design of employment offers by partnering with the HR Business Partner, Compensation & Benefits, and Legal partners.
- Recruitment practices compliance.
- Manage, plan, and control expenses related to the department.
- Inclusion and Diversity within candidate selection process.
- Develop Executive talent selection process.
- Partner with clients, HR Business Partners, Compensation & Benefits teams and more throughout the process to ensure "best in class" talent acquisition.
What you get:
- College degree preferred; graduate degree or equivalent desirable.
- 8-10 years progressively responsible in management and/or Human Resources TA.
- Productive and effective team Leadership of robust TA teams.
- Expert in all things TA including innovation in strategy and tactics.
- Executive talent selection experience.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Director of Talent Acquisition
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109501
J.C. Penney Company Inc.