Store Operations Systems Manager
The Store Operations Systems Manager
will lead the Mobile and Back Office application suites on the systems team, as well as manage the planning, implementation, and administration of initiatives to support Company business objectives around Inventory Applications, Pricing application systems and Mobile Hardware management with the JCPenney customer at the center.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Lead strategy development and implementation to drive key business/functional deliverables for JCP Mobile suite applications
- Subject Matter Expert of Mobile and associated systems and operates using the Agile process
- Collaborates with store associates and other business units to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Manages the product backlog based on changing requirements.
- Manages the development, testing and implements the suite of Mobile device/Back Office applications driving associate productivity improvementsâ€<
- Ensures applications adhere to Company Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Develops and supports applications which drive Inventory accuracyâ€<
- Develops multi-year hardware roadmaps and business cases to support Capital expenditures
- Assists with Merchandise Hierarchy implementation for item data
- Cross functional lead for the planning and execution of New Store Opening and Closing Store Processesâ€<
What you get:
- Competent with Scrum / Agile process - Product Owner Certification preferred
- Embraces a Growth Mindset
- Thinks Critically
- Manages Execution
- Store/Retail Experience
- Effective at building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong Communication and Project Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Store Operations Systems Manager
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109436
J.C. Penney Company Inc.