Senior Digital Specialist
The Digital Analytics team is responsible for helping the ecommerce organization make data-driven business decisions. The Digital Analytics team plays a critical role in helping cross functional partners understand the drivers of site performance while providing actionable insights to drive future strategy across online merchandising, web product management and desktop and mobile shopping experience.
The Digital Sr Specialist of Ecommerce Analytics is responsible for using multiple business intelligence systems to support digital merchandising, homepage, and ecommerce operations teams mine data and make conclusions on key performance indicators. S/he will contribute to the company's broader vision to move to a customer-centric approach to ecommerce retailing. S/he will be responsible for evolving high-level strategic direction into actions. The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert of funnel analytics and customer journey mapping. S/he is comfortable with ambiguity and able to provide insightful and actionable recommendations that change the business. S/he is able to manage ad-hoc analysis requests, generate insights by diving deeper into data, communicate the findings to the organization and influence various stakeholders and leadership.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Utilitze Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Google Analytics, Google Trends, Quantum Metrics, Medallia and Bizarrevoice
- Provide insights and actionable recommendations that drive site experience and increase revenue & other KPI's (CVR, UPT, AOV)
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders to understand their needs, translate business requirements into data requirements, and provide them reporting and analytics support
- Deliver powerful, proactive insights to drive our business. Be a good story-teller and proponent of data oriented decision making
What you get:
- High degree intellectual curiosity, ability to learn and apply new concepts & technologies in a wide variety of analytic, marketing, and customer-centric disciplines
- Balance of business and technology acumen, including ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems and to tie your solutions to program success criteria
- In-depth understanding of common web/e-commerce metrics and definitions
- In-depth understanding of the typical use cases of Digital Marketing implementations (CMS, Analytics, Personalization, Ecommerce, DAM, Mobile strategies etc.)
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Senior Digital Specialist - Digital Analytics (Remote)
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109361
J.C. Penney Company Inc.