This job posting is no longer active.
Senior Engineer - Front-End
We are looking for a highly experienced, Senior Engineer - Front-End
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Design, develop and enhance features for JCPenney.com with high quality.
- As a part of agile scrum team, work with on analyzing and grooming the requirements (user stories) defined by the product owner and come up with technical design to support the requirement.
- Maintain unit test and code coverage for all the features supported above the defined threshold.
- Work with the backend services team on backend API design and contract.
- Participate in design and code reviews for the features developed by your team.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production and customer satisfaction issues.
- Stay up to date on the latest technology trends and techniques
- Create clean, organized and modular HTML and CSS code, leveraging current techniques, tools and libraries
- Crafting solutions for layout and styling issues across multiple browser
What We Use:
- Experience building high-performant, heavy-traffic sites using JS Frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, etc)
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code (using design patterns) and experience with unit-test driven approach to development
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS, PostCSS)
- Knowledge of build tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt) and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, Travis) is nice to have
- Work experience in Agile Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Adaptive/Responsive Design Principles
- Familiarity with Data Structures, Algorithms, and general Computer Science Fundamentals
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
What you get:
- Redux/Redux Saga
- RESTful API
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Senior Engineer - Front-End
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109409
J.C. Penney Company Inc.