This job posting is no longer active.
Sr Customer Analyst, Marketing Analytics
The Sr Customer Analyst, Marketing Analytics
will support and assist the Director of Audience with day-to-day analysis of how JCPenney customers interact with marketing campaigns across channels. Insights produced by this person will inform strategy decisions across Marketing and Digital Transformation. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Perform deep dive analysis on customer data, marketing performance and overall business performance to generate insights that would inform marketing strategy
- Conduct day-to-day analysis for marketing initiatives across multiple channels
- Translate client needs and requirements into specific data, logic and reporting requirements and realistic work plans
- Understand and have a working knowledge of customer/transactional level data
- Understand data sources to determine the correct source(s) and logic to ensure accurate, efficient, and timely deliverables
- Build, run and automate data queries, analysis and reports
- Proactively seek help from and offer help to JCP teammates to accelerate skill development, business understanding and overall goal achievement
- Anticipate future insight needs/opportunities and deliver self-initiated value to JCP
What you get:
- 2-5 years' experience in Marketing Analytics
- A good understanding of machine learning algorithms: Clustering, Regression, Decision forests, k-means
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology
- Ability to combine, cleanse and harmonize data for descriptive and predictive analytics
- Hands on experience with data modeling, data manipulation, and data warehousing techniques
- Experience in programming languages used in data science (SQL, R, Python, SAS, Spark, Hive)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Marketing, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Retail experience is a plus
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Senior Customer Analyst - Marketing Analytics
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109401
J.C. Penney Company Inc.