This job posting is no longer active.
Loyalty Engagement Analyst - Marketing
The Loyalty Engagement Analyst will be responsible for the audience measurement and strategies for customer engagement channels such as email, direct mail and SMS The ideal candidate is detail oriented, has strong analytical skills and is proficient in a Campaign Management tools (Unica, Adobe, Salesforce, etc.), Customer Data Platforms, and major ESPs (Salesforce, Exact Target, Cheetah mail, etc.).Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Oversees and implements omnichannel audience measurement strategies
- Responsible for measuring performance of audience driven campaigns
- Develop, build, and implement use cases based on audience data
- Maintain audience suppression guidelines to maximize audience conversions
- Work with stakeholders to implement and execute strategies as laid out by leadership
- Manage the scope, approach, users, timing, and deliverables of all campaigns and ensure all requirements are clearly and fully communicated
- Document all complete process workflows and procedure documents
- Train new team members for competency and cross training
- Oversee execution of data analysis to identify new opportunities for testing
What you get:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years in campaign management
- Strong Communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with team and project management
- High attention to detail and organization skills
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms (CDP) preferred
- Proficient in working with ESPs (Email Service Providers) and data selection
- Expert with Marketing Campaign Management tools (i.e. Unica, Adobe, or Salesforce)
- 5+ years of SQL knowledge and experience
- Strong technical skills using MS Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Able to work in a multi-tasking, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Loyalty Engagement Analyst
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109402
J.C. Penney Company Inc.