This job posting is no longer active.
Store Operations Systems Senior Manager
The Store Operations Systems Senior Manager
will lead the Point-of-Sale Operations Systems team, as well as support and lead the planning, implementation, and administration of initiatives to support Company business objectives around Checkout, Omnichannel, Sales Audit and Cash Management operational systems and hardware with the JCPenney customer at the center.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Build a highly engaged, results driven and cohesive team while creating a culture of development and recognition
- Lead strategy development and implementation to improve the checkout experience for both the customer and associate
- Product Owner of Point-of-Sale and associated systems and operates using the Agile process
- Collaborates with store associates and other business units to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Leads prioritization and manages the product backlog based on changing requirements
- Ensures applications adhere to Company Policies, Standards and Procedures
- Ensures financial compliance with internal and external accounting rules and regulations
- Develops the hardware standards for checkout by store and position to ensure productivity standards are achieved
- Develops multi-year hardware roadmaps and business cases to support capital expenditures
- Manages security and compliance standards for hardware including patching
What you get:
- Competent with Scrum / Agile process - Product Owner Certification preferred
- Embraces a Growth Mindset, Thinks Critically, Manages Execution
- Strong Data Analytics skills
- Effective at Building Relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong Communication and Time Management Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High School or Equivalent, Bachelor's Degree preferred
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Store Operations Systems Senior Manager
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109334
J.C. Penney Company Inc.