Business Support Specialist - Digital and Transformation Teams
As a Business Support Specialist
, you will report to the SVP Digital & Transformation Officer and partner with department leadership to support the overall function of the Digital and Transformation team.
Become part of our Digital & Transformation team focused on an environment that drives success through Results, Ownership, and Intensity.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Prepares, maintains, and updates data, reports, and records required by management utilizing Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Assists in the preparation for various Digital & Transformation team meetings
- Creates presentations, builds and manages budget spreadsheets, and assists with organizational charts/data.
- Sets appointments, arranges meetings and maintains manager's calendar
- Performs related clerical and administrative activities such as calendar management, scheduling meetings, maintaining files, and coordinating events for the Digital & Transformation leadership and their direct reports.
- Serves as the primary partner in managing travel, events, on-site logistics and coordination of meetings for the leadership and supporting teams.
- Leads and manages Expense reporting (via iExpense) for Digital & Transformation leaders and team with high attention to detail, urgency and flawless execution.
- Serves as a daily resource for internal partners, guiding them through questions regarding Digital & Transformation; maintains an in-depth knowledge of resources within the division and directs parties to those resources as appropriate.
- Prepares, maintains, and updates data, reports, and records required by management utilizing Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
What you get:
- 5 years' experience in a corporate support role
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and strong awareness of ramifications when speaking to highly visible partners and vendors internally and externally
- Excellent writing and composition skills; shows an ability to influence multiple audiences through their written communication.
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills, multi-tasking high volume work requests and able to re-prioritize on the fly while possessing strong flexibility and adaptability.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience building presentation decks
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Digital and Transformation Teams
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109335
J.C. Penney Company Inc.