Shrink Control Manager
TheShrink Control Manager is responsible for providing strategic insight and analysis to enhance AP operational effectiveness through the allocation of resources, ultimately reducing shrink in stores. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Utilizes analytical skills/data analysis to define outliers and identify key issues that are causing shrinking at the Company level
- Leads process and system mapping efforts for high shrink areas in support of business leaders and area subject matter experts
- Manages complex projects involving multiple constituencies in a high matrix environment
- Works closely with Shrink Working Group to support collaborative projects and programs that reduce shrink
- Provides detailed reports relating to project management and shrink reduction efforts
- Develops routines and processes to track shrink projects and key measurements to forecast shrink reduction efforts
- Builds cross-functional partnerships and communicate with business partners regularly
- Consistently meets established performance standards for this role, including, but not limited to, shrinkage, safety, sales, customer service, productivity, and expense controls
What you get:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Green Belt Certification preferred
- Retail Operations experience in-store forecasting preferred
- Retail accounting principles
- Developing and leading direct reports
- Project Management experience preferred
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong programming skills with querying languages: SQL, Python, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau, etc.
- Travel - less than 10%
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Manager, Shrink Control Analytics - Asset Protection Operations (Hybrid)
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109303
J.C. Penney Company Inc.