Opex Manager eComm Operations Fulfillment Support
Working under general supervision of the Sr. Project Manager of Operations Fulfillment Support, the Opex Manager eComm Operations Fulfillment Support participates in the development and implementation of Company Supply Chain policies by providing Supply Chain-related services and programs to operating management; provides counsel and assistance on Distribution-related matters and assures the effective communication of Supply Chain programs.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:Education:
- Supports/manages the development and implementation of major programs, as assigned, in the areas of Supply Chain Operations Support
- Consults with management and non-management Associates in all parts of the Company concerning the operation and development of assigned Supply Chain-related programs
- Establishes or helps to establish Supply Chain standards, controls and measurements for operating management's use
- Develops and publishes standard operating procedures and leadership guides/checklists
- Supports the development of professional Supply Chain activities and attitudes throughout the Company
- Works with other Home Office departments involved in the development and operation of Supply Chain eComm-related programs
- Supports the development of eComm operational visibility tools to drive operational improvements
- Evaluates or execute auditing of the eComm facility procedures and processes per standard operating procedures to ensure compliance.
- Support driving improvements in productivity, inventory control, thru cross functional collaboration, root cause analysis and best practice sharing with Field Operations and Support Teams
- Act's as a liaison between Facility Operations and Home Office for new initiatives and problem resolution
Bachelor's degree preferredExperience:
3-5 years in eComm Operations preferred and at least 1-2 years of people and/or project managementCore Competencies:
Supply Chain Management, Supplier Management, Information Management, Analytical Skills, Influencing Skills, Strategic thinking, Attention to detail, Accuracy, and ability to be proactive, able to handle large scale large volume, more complex pieces of the business. Positional Competencies:
Critical thinking and analytical skills, financial analysis, project management, MS OfficeKey Challenges
What you get:
- Courage to hold difficult conversations to ensure the best interest of the business
- Foster relationships with the ability to institute change as a shared responsibility
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a fitness center, and free garage parking.About JCPenney:
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 90,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It's a place that's meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Follow us and see what's new: Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Media Room jcp.com
Job Title: Supply Chain OPEX Manager - Fulfillment Operations DLC/ECom
Location: Reno, NV, United States -
Job ID: 1109180
J.C. Penney Company Inc.