Senior Sterling Engineer
JCPenney is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help rebuild the foundation of Enterprise Fulfillment - Order Management System to support our growing digital business. We are looking for candidates who are constant learners, who are self-motivated and motivate their peers, who are positive and pragmatic, who communicate and collaborate, who take responsibility and ownership, and who are driven by the quality and success of team.
If you enjoy designing and building Enterprise Fulfillment Solutions using cutting edge technologies that can scale and enjoy a fast-paced collaborative environment, come join us!Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Experience in Sterling DOM as well as Order Management applications
- Develop solution approaches based on business requirements, identify usage of Core product (Sterling OMS), scope for customization and integrations
- Design customized order management modules either as an extension of base out of box product or fully customized tech stack incorporated with IBM order management.
- Build Microservices architecture with understanding of OOPs, design principles¯
What you get:
- Graduation/ Post graduation degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years in Order Management applications.
- Worked on at least one E2E implementation from either Senior Engineer or Lead Engineer perspective.
- Experience with Sterling IBM 9.5 and above (working experience on IBM 10.0 cloud can be added advantage)
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Senior Sterling Engineer
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109168
J.C. Penney Company Inc.