Senior Human Resources Manager
The Senior HR Manager
will support multiple Logistics business leaders by developing and executing HR intiives designed to advance performance, retain talent, and build associate engagement within the Logistics Center.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Ensures compliance with the team on various legal requirements such as Workers Compensation, EEO, ADA, and OSHA guidelines.
- Partner with facility operations to ensure the needs of the business, both tactical and strategic are met.
- Familiar with a variety of the Supply Chain field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Assist in driving staffing direction/strategies
- Offers suggestions regarding compensation/hiring of HR team
- Drive positive associate relations
- Mentor and develop talent of the team
- Be a change agent
- Training of team when needed
- A wide degree of creativity, initiative, drive and latitude is expected.
What you get:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 7+ years of HR experience.
- Experience working in an HR logistics or supply chain environment preferred.
- Growth mindset, drives connectivity, takes initiative, proactive in impacting engagement.
- Strong, demonstrated proficiency with communication skills, influence, adaptability/flexibility, and building relationships.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Senior Human Resources Manager
Location: Haslet, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109113
J.C. Penney Company Inc.