J.C. Penney Services India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Results-oriented individual who will work on building, and scaling metrics and analytical insights that will measure success and drive actionable business intelligence with effective guidance
- Perform exploratory data analyses for low to moderate complexity projects, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns
- Ability to collaborate across teams to solve business problems.
- This role requires attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strong understanding of financial and productivity concepts, independence to work with minimal direction and ability to rapidly prototype dashboards and reports.
- Interact with business owners on daily/ weekly basis to gather requirements/ provide updates and seek feedback
Qualification/ Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor's/ Master’s in Engineering/ Statistics/ Economics or equivalent
- 2-5 years analytics experience
- Should have worked on marketing analytics covering areas such as campaign analysis, email & direct mail engagement, campaign effectiveness, customer engagement, generated insights using customer level metrics and customer loyalty
- Hands on knowledge in CRM database
- SQL skills with the intermediate proficiency; and SAS with basic proficiency; should be comfortable researching and manipulating complex and large data sets (both distributed and non-distributed)
- Intermediate level proficiency in the Microsoft Excel E.g Pivots, Macros, Complex Formulae and calculations
- Good analytical skills coupled with the ability to effectively articulate insights and recommend actions
- Intermediate level proficiency in statistical tools R / Python along visualization/ Reporting tool Tableau
- Intermediate level proficiency in the statistical techniques and predictive analytics
- Embraces a Growth Mindset & drive things with minimal guidance; actions on new ideas & opportunities; continues to invest in learning
- Effective collaboration skills in order to work across different teams globally
- Thinks critically to gather data and perform analysis that aids decisions
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Job Title: ACOE Analyst
Location: Bangalore, KA, India - Manyata Embassy Business Park, SEZ, G3 Wing A (Teak) Bloc, Floor 7-10
Job ID: 1109099
J.C. Penney Company Inc.