This job posting is no longer active.
Senior Audience Analyst
The Senior Audience Analyst
will analyze, evaluate, and drive internal and external process improvements through insights and data analysis to generate value for JCP and jcp.com. They will be solution-oriented with a penchant for analytics and ability to identify problems and opportunities within JCP. The Senior Audience Analyst will work within the eCommerce and Digital team to identify and improve JCPenney's digital processes and business. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Leads complex projects to identify, evaluate and accomplish measurable business process improvements; Develops, maintains, and improves tools and services required to perform key business functions
- Directs and performs the research, analysis, development of conclusions and presentations of findings to senior management for discussion and evaluation.
- Supports and development and management of benchmarking efforts, competitive analysis, and industry analysis to validate strategic sourcing strategies and identifies and deploys external and internal best practices and technologies within eCommerce.
- Develops and monitors appropriate metrics to validate projects, track improvements and measures results.
- Leverages process methodology and expertise to optimize eCommerce business.
- Leads the performance of studies, due diligence, financial modeling, and scenario analysis to obtain appropriate levels of information and data from both internal and external resources to support and capture of value add.
- Develops accurate and reliable cost and benefit analysis. Develops time estimates to execute complex tasks, monitor progress and provide accurate and timely reports.
What you get:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics etc.)
- 5+ years' experience in a business role which leverages analytics
- Experience working in the retail industry or in an eCommerce business, preferred
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Problem-identification and problem-solving skills
- Works effectively on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to respond appropriately and independently to a variety of complex and challenging situations
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, documentation and accuracy
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Senior Audience Analyst
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109084
J.C. Penney Company Inc.