Location: Lone Tree, CO, United States - Park Meadows Mall 8417 S Park Meadows Ctr Dr
Job ID: 1109018
Job Type: Part-Time
Starting Range: $11.00 - $21.00
Date Updated: Jul 20, 2023
At JCPenney Salon, we strive to unlock the potential of America’s top salon professionals, creating an unparalleled experience for our clients today, tomorrow and for life. Every day, we exude passion, integrity, teamwork, leadership, pride, and respect!
Be a part of a team that is changing the face of the salon industry. We are looking for professionals who want to join us as a force of change—individuals who will strive to know their clients and their expectations better than ever before and are driven to respond in a timely fashion by listening and interacting.
The Massage Therapist is a licensed professional that consults with clients to assess aches and pains in order provide the perfect massage experience to address the clients’ needs.
What We Look For
• Engages with clients – You are all about the relationship. You know that building trust and comfort with your clients is what leads to providing a great service. You listen and educate your clients on the right services or products that make them feel better and more relaxed.
• Provides area focused massage treatments – You love when someone tells you that their back hurts or they have that kink in their neck. You know exactly what to do to work out stiff muscles and those aches and pains that slow us down. You provide targeted massage treatments that make everything all better!
• Participates in operations – You take pride in your work, keeping your assigned area clean and upholding the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and company policies and procedures. Your linens are clean, your tables are germ free, and your oils / lotions are always replenished. Your workspace is an oasis of relaxation.
• Builds Your Business – You are always on the lookout for new clients in the salon! You partner with the salon designers to identify clients that may benefit from your special services. Whether that is offering hand massages while salon clients wait for services or just educating them on what you can do…you are always looking for opportunities to build those relationships.
• Functional expertise – You are well trained in this area as you possess a license to perform these services. You know the techniques, procedures, and processes inside and out.
• Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit, or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
• Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive, and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
• Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what is right; act with energy and urgency
Start your future at http://jobs.jcp.com
What you get:
In addition to a competitive wage, this position offers commission pay designed to reward you for your personal achievement and contribution to our success.
If eligible, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. All associates are eligible for an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality, and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty, and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when, and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
J.C. Penney Company Inc.