Supply Chain Supervisor
The Supply Chain Supervisor
will support and assist the Operations Manager
with day-to-day activities in their assigned fuctional area. Responsible for productivity, accuracy, and overall performance of team members while being consistent with business and customer service objectives. Performs related duties or as required.Primary Responsibilities:
- Provides hands on leadership, directing and leading team members to achieve customer service and department objectives.
- Coach 10 to 40 team members in an assigned functional area in accordance with established procedures and schedules.
- Resolves problems and opportunities in the assigned function.
- Keep activities on track; escalates any out-of-scope problems to the next level or the most appropriate Team member for the situation.
- Analyze operational procedures, processes, and activities to suggest improvements in assigned area.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Assures safety and maintains acceptable standards.
- Maintain team member production and accuracy records, labor hours and carryover reports for assigned area.
- Assures equipment in the assigned functional area is well maintained.
- Communicates with assigned team members as well as all levels of management to assure positive team member relationships and a proactive approach for solving team member problems.
What you get:
- Candidates with strong leadership abilities preferred
- Ability to work either 1stor 2nd shift and open to rotation
- Open to changing shifts or work days in the future
- Six months hands on management experience preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel and typing skills preferred
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to initiate accurate correspondence and reports
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company's flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation's largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves.
Job Title: Supply Chain Supervisor
Location: Lenexa, KS, United States -
Job ID: 1108752
J.C. Penney Company Inc.