Sr Analyst Pricing Strategy
Sr Analyst of Pricing Strategy will support business objectives and company initiatives for pricing strategies, analytics, and implementation. Responsible for working closely with the Business units to develop, implement, and execute pricing strategies supporting both the strategy and profitability needs of the company. Creates and maintains everyday price positioning guidelines in relation to competition ensuring alignment within the retail market. Daily responsibilities will vary, being flexible and adaptable based on the needs of the individual business and Senior Pricing Manager.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Support Sr Pricing Manager and the business unit, managing their specific pricing portfolio
- Build relationships with key business partners including Marketing and Store Operations to support the Pricing functions
- Partner with pricing analytics to gather insights and help guide the busines units to business driving pricing decisions
- Participate in Busines unit pre-season pricing strategy meetings, informing pricing decisions
- Support and build presentations , communicate data points and assist in delivery in pre-season strategy
- Connect pricing initiatives by channel, assisting in price congruency, inventory needs, and execution across the stores and site.
What you get:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years Merchandising, P&A, Project/Change Management experience
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical skills and communication skills required
- 1-2 years of experience in hands on data querying and reporting work
- Strong understanding of key retail performance indicators
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills; ability to analyze data in order to identify and quantify business opportunities
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company's flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation's largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Sr Pricing Analyst
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1108291
J.C. Penney Company Inc.