Role – Senior Engineer 1
Location - Bangalore
When it fits, you feel it. JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Findyourfitat JCPenney.
Must have skills -
- BTech\Master’s Degree required
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment
- Action oriented and have the ability to drive the activities independently
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Should be motivated to grow in the job role
- Retail experience desirable but not required
- 6+ years of hands on development experience in PeopleSoft 9.0 or higher
- Good Experience in Human Capital Management (HCM) module is a must.
- Experience with Peoplesoft Modules like Recruitment/Self Service/Manager Self Service
- Experience with North American/Global Payroll is desirable
- Excellent skills in People Tools 8.x or above
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in Application Engine / SQR / PeopleCode
- Excellent skills in writing complex SQL queries
- Knowledge in Unix Scripting language will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge in use of JIRA is an added advantage
- Finely-tuned analytic and creative skills for problem solving and suggesting alternatives
- Experience working in a global delivery model is a must
Nature & Scope of Job:
- Responsible for understanding JIRA Stories/User requirements and translating those requirements into technical requirements.
- Responsible for Developing Requirements and performing Unit testing.
- Provides UAT and Post Implementation Support.
- Understand interdependencies and act to avoid problems.
- Comply with project management methodology requirements as appropriate
- Work closely with Business teams in understanding the requirements.
- Capable to drive independently and recommend alternative solutions for critical issues that may arise in PeopleSoft System.
- Work with testing partners and cross-functional teams across different geographies
Job Title: Senior Engineer 1
Location: Bangalore, KA, India - Manyata Embassy Business Park, SEZ, G3 Wing A (Teak) Bloc, Floor 7-10
Job ID: 1108663
J.C. Penney Company Inc.