Senior Human Resources Manager, Supply Chain
The Senior Human Resources Manager, Supply Chain will support their Logistics business leaders by developing and executing HR initiatives designed to advance performance, retain talent, and build associate engagement within the Logistics Center.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Collaborates with Logistics business leaders to develop and implement talent strategies, initiatives, and solutions that support business needs.
- Provides expert counsel and coaching to leaders and all Logistics associates on HR programs, policies and procedures, associate relations issues, conflict resolution, change management, inclusion & diversity, performance management and organizational development and design.
- Oversees the development and implementation of succession planning and talent reviews that identify top talent, expose talent gaps and builds marketing capabilities.
- Leads the talent acquisition and recruiting process by partnering with leaders to source and staff a diverse workforce and ensure a positive onboarding experience.
- Responsible for associate engagement and continuously looks for creative solutions to improve engagement through HR initiatives. Conducts stay and exit interviews as well as department townhalls to track trends and provide key insights. Enhance associate's engagement by resolving issues promptly.
- Oversees associate relations to ensure alignment with company policies, procedures and employment laws. Will take appropriate action in dual role of associate advocate and management coach and conduct interviews as appropriate.
- Responsible for the leading benefits administration and annual enrollment for the Logistics Center
- Serve as a subject matter expert on HR initiatives as needed.
- Ensure compliance with state and local labor regulations.
What you get:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of HR experience.
- Experience working in an HR logistics or supply chain environment preferred.
- Growth mindset, drives connectivity, takes initiative, proactive in impacting engagement.
- Strong, demonstrated proficiency with communication skills, influence, adaptability/flexibility, and building relationships.
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a fitness center, and free garage parking.About JCPenney:
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 90,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It's a place that's meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Follow us and see what's new: Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Media Room jcp.com
Job Title: Senior Human Resources Manager, Supply Chain
Location: Forest Park, GA -
Job ID: 1108438
J.C. Penney Company Inc.