- Customer Service & Sales – Greets and assists customers in finding products and delivers outstanding customer service at all time. Demonstrates company WORTH behaviors consistently and partners with leadership and other team members when additional support is needed. Actively listens to customer issues in a calm and agreeable manner to resolve problems.
- Door to floor / RFID / Inventory – Inventory Accuracy Assistant executes cycle counts and Stock Ledger updates as directed. The associate will Support the Radio Frequency Identification process, including shoe on display activities, to maintain accurate inventory in – stocks. The Accuracy Assistant countries to merchandise organization, recycles materials, and prepares not – for – retail items for returns. Participates in the annual physical inventory process, including preparation, auditing, and error correction activities.
- Stockroom Activities – Performs all Merchandise Transfer Out (MTO), Return to Vendor and Return to Warehouse activities. Aids in the defective MTO (DMTO) process and executes all DMTO’s in a timely manner to ensure integrity of inventory, a safe work environment, and prevent inventory shrinkage. Partners with omnichannel Supervisor and associates to complete DMTO activities with accuracy. Oversees dedicated delivery shipments including all third parties, FedEx and UPS, are checked in timely and accurately. The Inventory Accuracy Assistant will report any shipment discrepancies in a timely manner.
- General Operations – Completes price changes accurately and on time in order to maximize sales.
- Performance Standards – Consistently meets established performance standards; including but not limited to: shrink and safety initiatives, Omnichannel, scheduling efficiency, associate relations, engagement, customer service, profit, productivity, and attendance.
To achieve success at JCPenney, a Inventory Accuracy Assistant will possess the following:
- Service Oriented- Empathically serves the needs of customers and associates; listens well; seeks to understand diverse points of view to help find the best solution or outcome: provides helpful assistance to others; pursues a high standard of performance.
- Drives Performance - Holds self and others accountable to a higher standard to achieve results. Provides feedback, visibility and recognition to the team.
- Builds Relationships – Develops positive relationships: establishes strong networks, shows respect for different styles, and communicates effectively to a wide audience.
- Drives Change - Adapts quickly to changing situations with energy and a positive attitude. Coaches others through change.
- Takes Initiative-Shows curiosity; strives toward continuous improvement and learning; takes action without being prompted; is motivated and resourceful in achieving successful results quickly
- Shows Courage – A confident leader; willing to take on challenging assignments. Acts in accordance with beliefs and deals with conflict quickly and in a positive manner.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
If eligible, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. All associates are eligible for an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
Job Title: Inventory Accuracy Assistant- Burnsville S/C
Location: Burnsville, MN, United States - Burnsville S/C 14301 Burnhaven Dr
Job ID: 1107510
J.C. Penney Company Inc.