This job posting is no longer active.
Product Analyst - SEO
The Product Analyst - SEO
is responsible for driving customer-facing and back-end projects for designated product line on JCPenney.com. The Product Analyst supports the Product Manager in in-depth product reviews, at the strategic level to drive ideas for growth, and at the tactical level analyzing data and solving problems. The Product Analyst monitors and drives the business on all aspects of demand, customer experience, and conversion.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Continually monitor competition, industry developments and customer feedback to deliver site features that provide JCPenney customers with an exceptional shopping experience
- Facilitate change management activities by performing impact analysis of changes and supporting launch activities, including documentation and training
- Work closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and business process uniformity of current and future state systems
- Participate in Agile Software Development practice such as standups, demonstrations, grooming, and solutioning sessions
- Meet with the team daily to go over current status, previous day's activities and blocking issues.
- Participate in application design/ solutioning/Enterprise Architecture sessions where detailed "how-tos" are discussed with architects and business leadership.
- Ensure business needs are captured in a clear, concise, and unambiguous way, ensuring both functional and non-functional requirements are documented
- Responsible for operational readiness tasks and performs product demos to stakeholders
What you get:
- 2-4 year's experience in digital product management
- Retail ecommerce experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects across groups, including UX design, development, and QA
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results in technical SEO
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, cross-collaboration and team skills
- Knowledge of ecommerce business KPIs and technologies
- Proven analytical capability and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment!
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies such as SCRUM
- Education: Bachelor's degree
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company's flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation's largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Product Analyst - Technical SEO
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1107381
J.C. Penney Company Inc.