Marketing Analytics Senior Manager
JCPenney is looking for an experienced analytics leader who can draw from talented analysts and innovative tools, including an extensive customer data platform, to develop analytics capabilities and deliver analytic solutions used to inform business decisions in Marketing and across the organization, including those by senior executive leaders.
- Designs and implements testing strategies to understand customer behavior including deeper understanding of device usage, creative and messaging preferences, and engagement drivers.
- Works with the analytics team to interpret test results and determine future strategy.
- Models various strategies and tactics to determine expected ROI; create forecasts for annual plan and work with operations team on implications.
- Drives accelerated growth, market share gains, and elevated partnership via "shopper/customer insights"
- Supports the functional areas by successfully planning, developing and executing against the analysis needs
- Establish clear performance metrics and reporting to evaluate personalization/ recommendation engine success and impact on our business goals.
- Educate the company on historical performance and customer insights through data. Develop processes by which that information is shared across the company
- Integrate disparate data sources to present a cohesive dashboard outlining the behavioral and attitudinal shifts in customers on a periodic basis
- Work across various platforms and tools to provide inclusive customer analytics to fuel marketing strategies
- Design and measure new analysis/reporting processes along with providing framework for improvements
- Provide direction and guidance to team, ensuring goals and measurements are in place
- Coach team members to increase their knowledge and performance
- Motivate, lead and manage teams to achieve results
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- 7 years of experience in an analytic management role, with a minimum of 3 years leading / managing teams; retail industry experience is required
- 5 years of Customer Relationship Marketing, Direct Marketing, Email Marketing, or Ecommerce experience; retail category experience preferred
- Strategic execution-oriented analytic leader with proven track record of delivering tangible business outcomes
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate and implement a focused plan and to collaborate with teams
- Extensive knowledge of reporting and analytical tools and processes
- Excellent leadership and analytical skills required
- Proven ability to create and implement strategic plans and business results
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to navigate, influence, and negotiate matrix reporting relationships
- Interact effectively with stakeholders and executives across business and functional operations
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Marketing Analytics Senior Manager
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1107286
J.C. Penney Company Inc.