This job posting is no longer active.
Workforce Real-Time Analyst
Work-From-Home positions available; must be able to travel to Columbus, OH facility for initial traiing in-center (3-4 weeks) and for any other required events.
- Continuous monitoring of the Customer Service Center (CCSC) Network call flow using Cisco Real Time Monitor, AT&T Call Attempt Monitor, NOC Real Time Displays, Enterprise Platform, Spectrum Real Time Display and Voice Tone Analyzer
- Compile and analyze call flow trend graphs and statistics
- Compile and maintain accurate reports
- Communicate business impacting trends to CSC’s and other field units
- Adjust routing thresholds/parameters accordingly to maintain individual center efficiencies and support customer service levels
- Keep logs of all trouble reports
- Problem resolution with ITSD or Home Office Support and outside vendors including AT&T and Cisco
- Perform other assigned tasks as assigned
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Drives for Results – Acts decisively and quickly, sets aggressive goals and takes appropriate risks, creates a culture of continuous improvement and actively search for ways to do more with less.
- Applies Critical Thinking – Uses fact-based analysis to guide decision-making, applies critical thinking to develop options and consider impacts, demonstrates business expertise.
- Executes with Excellence – Develops and prioritizes plans that help achieve Company goals, executes plans that are well-organized and efficient, delegates work effectively and communicates expectations to others.
- Takes Accountability – Takes responsibility for excellent customer experiences, holds self and others accountable for actions, shows confidence when challenged and will do the right thing even when it’s hard.
- Embraces a Growth Mindset – Applies a growth mindset by seeing change as an opportunity to learn and grow, asks for and listens to feedback, proposes and takes action on new ideas.
- Demonstrates Leadership – Fosters teamwork and motivates others to perform at a higher level, aligns goals and processes to create momentum, sets clear expectations and creates a culture of development through feedback and coaching.
- Requires a minimum of 6 months call center experience
- Above average written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work day, night, weekend and holiday shifts
- The ability to accept and work with change on a continual basis
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word and other Microsoft business applications
- Requires the ability to work, problem solve and make decisions without direct supervision
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Workforce Real-Time Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH, United States -
Job ID: 1107040
J.C. Penney Company Inc.