This job posting is no longer active.
Human Resources Senior Specialist First Shift (Early Start) - San Bernardino, CA
As an HR Sr Specialist, you will partner with HR Leaders supporting the Supply Chain teams. You will have exposure and visibility from key HR leaders at JCPenney, including the Director of Supply Chain HR. The HR Specialist will support Supply Chain. This role will report to the HR Manager and assist with the development and implementation of key strategies related to organizational effectiveness.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Assist in implementing human resources programs to meet business needs
- Supports location recruiting, hiring and retention efforts
- Participates in associate relations matters including investigations
- Provide support on key processes such as Talent Review, Leadership Development & Training, Organizational Development, Change Management, Succession Planning, and Associate Engagement
- Conducts exit interviews exempt, and analysis of feedback from exit interview to determine trends
- Creates presentations, manages spreadsheets and assists with organizational charts/data
- Generates and analyzes HR reporting data such as turnover, compensation, headcount, etc.
- Develops collaborative relationships across all HR teams to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- All other duties assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or related field preferred
- 3 plus years' experience in Human Resources
- General knowledge of HR best practices, policies, procedures and labor law compliance
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Problem-identification and problem-solving skills
- Works effectively on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to respond appropriately and independently to a variety of complex and challenging situations
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, documentation and accuracy
- Ability to balance role as both an employee advocate and partner to the business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Intermediate Excel skills ideal
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 90,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It's a place that's meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Follow us and see what's new: Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Media Room jcp.com
Job Title: HR Business Partner First Shift (Early Start) - San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, CA, United States -
Job ID: 1107168
J.C. Penney Company Inc.