This job posting is no longer active.
Digital Marketing Specialist
JCPenney is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist who has demonstrated work experience developing and executing display and social media campaigns. This person would be responsible for working across internal teams at JCPenney as well as external media agencies.
- Supports the strategic development, implementation and stewardship of digital and traditional media plans and the corresponding media investments
- Provides inputs for development of digital and paid social media creative
- Serve as point of contact with external agencies for specific campaigns
- Evaluate and critique agency media plan and investment recommendations
- Own responsibility for communicating ad specifications
- Manage all internal media communication, such as plan documentation and reporting
- Assist with media test initiatives and strategies
- Research and be knowledgeable of trends in the media marketplace, and impact to JCP
- Address ad-hoc media questions and/or requests for all departments/divisions
- Assist Analytics team in managing metadata and tagging
- Ensure campaigns are implemented, tracked correctly and running optimally through analysis based on pertinent factors (ex: device, demographics, geography, customer segment, etc.) to improve overall cost-per-revenue.
- Create, deploy, and optimize audiences for various digital marketing channels and campaigns
- Manage and optimize budgets for a variety of digital channels based on campaign objectives and results
- Provide ad hoc reporting, analysis, and recommendations for improving digital campaigns
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- 0-2 years’ experience working in Digital Display and Social Platforms
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- MUST love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Understanding of Opal, Google Analytics, and Adobe Analytics and the ability to quickly learn new digital marketing analytics platforms
- Ability to compile, review and reconcile data for accuracy, completeness, and insights
- Ability to perform assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision, adhering to deadlines and commitments
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, advertising or related field
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1107042
J.C. Penney Company Inc.