This job posting is no longer active.
Incident Manager - Business Analyst 2
The Incident Manager Business Analyst role will review, analyze, evaluate, and participate in all Incident processes necessary to achieve required goals. Additionally, the Incident Manager Business Analyst role will document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Define, design, and implement processes and procedures based on industry best practices related to Incident Management, including Major Incident (Crisis) Management
- Monitor and audit the Incident Management process using metrics and KPI reports
- Provide guidance on the Incident Management process to all the key stakeholders and assist in their training and knowledge development
- Continued Service Improvement - Identify process improvements and execute improvement action plans
- Provide leadership with metrics and KPI reports related to service quality and customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and facilitate triage teams involved in supporting Major Incident (Crisis) Management (on call duties required)
- Drive Major Incident triage calls to resolution, maintaining a focus on urgency and impact remediation
- Provide senior leadership and stakeholders with timely, informative communication pertaining to Major Incident status, next action, and resolution
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Recommend changes to management using analytics to support your proposals.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Ability to analyze data, drawing meaningful conclusions about risks, trends, and exceptions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to transfer information easily to team members, stakeholders, and senior leadership
- Work well under critical, triage situations
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of the Remedy ITSM Platform or other similar ITSM tool
- Broad understanding of IT concepts, development practices, and architectures
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience with Incident Management, Major Incident Management ITIL processes, preferably within retail industry
- ITIL Foundation Certificate v3 or higher
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Incident Manager - Business Analyst 2
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1107038
J.C. Penney Company Inc.