Analyst 2 - A/B Testing
The candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment to execute A/B tests and personalization campaigns for different projects and major initiatives across JCPenney’s digital eco-system. This role will focus on personalization campaign launches, and A/B test planning, requirements formulation for development, and launching and monitoring of tests, all with the goal of ensuring a high degree of data accuracy that will in turn translate into actionable insights and optimizations to improve business KPIs and the customer experience.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business needs and develop viable solutions focused on positively impacting site conversion and business KPIs through A/B testing and personalization campaigns
- Drive end-to-end implementation of A/B testing and personalization across devices, channels and site pages
- Collaborate with product, business, and engineering stakeholders to gather test requirements, validate hypotheses, identify success metrics, and determine feasibility of A/B testing implementation
- Serve as subject matter expert on personalization with an understanding of how machine learning, data science and technology are leveraged to deliver personalized shopping experiences across digital channels
- Generate strong testable hypothesis as it relates to customer acquisition/retention, user experience, and product features
- Ensure test integrity is maintained by providing A/B testing subject-matter expertise that is predicated on sound best practices and analytical rigor
- Formulate, communicate and present clear and concise test results and insights to stakeholders and the larger organization
- Champion a test-and-learn culture that rapidly tests, measures and iterates
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- 3+ years of experience in A/B testing and multivariate testing, preferably in an ecommerce environment
- Must have proven experience in hypothesis generation, identification of KPIs, and statistical analysis of test results
- Experience with leading testing platforms (Adobe Test and Target preferred; Monetate, SiteSpect, Oracle Maxymiser, Optimizely).
- Proven track record of strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience with content management systems and good understanding of content optimization techniques across digital channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Marketing, or equivalent experience/training
- Proven ability to handle multiple responsibilities/projects concurrently on strict deadlines, with minimal supervision or direction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Analyst 2 - A/B Testing
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1107022
J.C. Penney Company Inc.