Director of Investigations, Operations, & Global Security
The Director of Investigations, Operations, & Global Security will lead various teams to drive results that will increase company profitability, maintain a safe work environment, and provide guidance for all security protocols both domestic and international.
- Monitor the execution of projects and initiatives by reviewing progress reports and work in progress; handling and rectifying initiatives that are not on track; leveraging internal and external networks to assist in project completion; and coordinating project and initiative communications within the division.
- Provide overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans.
- Utilize strong analytical and investigative skills to ensure proper diagnosis of problems and develop the appropriate solution.
- Create, monitor and maintain budgets and operating plans, including ongoing analysis and forecasting, to support achievement of company financial targets and maximize shareholder value.
- Oversee Home and Global Office Security that includes physical security, access control, and daily security operations at all office locations.
- Lead the Design and Development of all AP awareness for shrink and safety while providing effective training guides for every Asset Protection position.
- Ensure all investigation teams have the necessary resources to be successful as well are in compliance with all federal, state, and company regulations.
- Direct and develops standards and criteria for physical protection, including intrusion alarms, fire alarms, closed circuit television, EAS/RFID, access control, locks, barriers and other detection and protective hardware. Ensures architectural standard details and other application standards for all systems meet Company criteria.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Finance, or related field or at least 10 years work experience in Asset Protection.
- Decision-making, strategic thinking, communication, building relationships, organizing work; solid understanding of asset protection programs, standards and policies.
- Strong analytical skills and investigative techniques are required
- Advance skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are required
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Director of Investigations, Operations, & Global Security
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1105290
J.C. Penney Company Inc.