Stores Recruiter - Beauty
The Stores Recruiter – Beauty will lead the Talent Acquisition efforts for assigned districts partnering with Field RVP and DM Leadership, HRBP, Relocation and Comp and Benefits to attract top talent to JCPenney. The role will lead strong innovation and assessment of Talent Acquisition best practices, methodologies, and technology to align with JCPenney’s go-forward strategy.
- Lead the full-cycle recruitment process, from sourcing through on-boarding to fuel JCPenney with an overabundance of extraordinary store leadership talent.
- Collaborate on succession plans with field partners.
- Identify and prioritize Talent Acquisition strategies in collaboration with HRBP and Hiring Managers to execute against staffing plan.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HR Partners to develop successful recruitment processes and define position requirements and create ideal candidate profile.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with opportunistic creative talent.
- Perform market research on the talent landscape, maintain a strong grasp of industry trends and competition, and share relevant information with peers.
- Provide guidance and expertise in Talent Acquisition best practices with all levels of the business
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with opportunistic talent while maintaining the integrity of JCPenney’s candidate experience.
- Serve as a brand advocate of JCPenney and our Talent Acquisition team at all times.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years as a recruiter at a top tier recruiting agency or in-house talent team (blend of both ideal).
- Retail or consumer category experience for recruiting top corporate talent a plus.
- Expertise in recruiting best practices including profile development, pipeline engagement, talent sourcing, brand messaging, behavioral interviewing, candidate experience and offer negotiation
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Familiar with retail industry associations and schools that may yield talent.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requisitions in tandem using multiple applicant attraction platforms.
- Prior success identifying and recruiting top talent from entry level to management level positions.
- Strong organization, collaboration, communication, influencing, and relationship building skills.
- Excellent phone presence with polished communication and presentation skills.
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Stores Recruiter - Beauty
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1105270
J.C. Penney Company Inc.