Customer Care Manager - Contact Center
Provides leadership support for the programs and activities of the Customer Care Center (CCC) to create an environment that puts the customers’ needs first. The Customer Care Manager inspires associates to provide customers outstanding levels of service and execute add on sales opportunities.
- Manages and provides counsel for area of responsibility that drives sales by creating a customer centric environment
- Sets expectations to ensure supervisors provide coaching and create an engagement environment to driving outstanding customer service.
- Supports implementation and execution of operating systems including policies, procedures and operating structure. Ensures that the center premises and equipment are well maintained and secure.
- Helps implement product/service standards, analyzes operations and takes corrective action to achieve optimum levels of customer service and sales consistent with business objectives.
- Provides leadership support for the implementation of process changes designed to improve operational efficiencies and develop associates’ skills and abilities.
- Maintains working relationship with internal JCP leaders to accomplish CCC goals and ensure HR policies, security standards, technology requirements and maintenance needs are handled for the facility.
- Coordinates with Managers of external units and facilities to assess operational and HR programs and policies and make recommendations to remain competitive.
- Coordinates with Customer Support Services, Network Operations and/or other JCP internal organizations to ensure CCC operational needs are met.
- Coordinates with JCPenney clients to ensure customer service levels are met or exceeded.
- Communicates with Network Operations on staffing and call volume matters to ensure customer service objectives are met.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- College degree or experience managing a business function with equivalent scope of operations.
- Seven to ten years’ related business experience in implementing processes and programs that create a high performing business. Call center experience strongly preferred.
- Ability for: Leading People, Provide Effective Communications, Driven for Results, Decision Making, Innovation, Customer Focus and Developing Talent
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Customer Care Manager - Contact Center
Location: Columbus, OH, United States -
Job ID: 1105238
J.C. Penney Company Inc.