Senior Executive Assistant - Marketing
The Senior Executive Assistant will support and assist the Marketing Leadership Team with day-to-day administrative duties, including calendar management, scheduling, coordinating events, and ensuring the leaders are equipped for their daily schedules.
- Performs related clerical and administrative activities such as calendar management, scheduling meetings, maintaining files, and coordinating events for the Marketing leadership and their direct reports.
- Serves as the primary partner in managing travel, events, on-site logistics and coordination of Marketing meetings for the leadership and supporting teams.
- Leads and manages Expense reporting (via iExpense) for marketing leaders and team with high attention to detail, urgency and flawless execution.
- Initiates and responds to email and telephone inquiries to resolve matters not requiring specific action of the manager.
- Serves as a daily resource for internal partners, guiding them through questions regarding marketing; maintains an in-depth knowledge of resources within the division and directs parties to those resources as appropriate.
- Prepares, maintains, and updates data, reports, and records required by management utilizing Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- 3-5 years experience as a corporate executive assistant or in a support role; previous experience working in marketing, retail or for a consumer products company preferred.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and strong awareness of ramifications when speaking to highly visible partners and vendors internally and externally. Strong-diplomatic skills.
- Excellent writing and composition skills; shows an ability to influence multiple audiences through their written communication.
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills, multi-tasking high volume work requests and able to re-prioritize on the fly while possessing strong flexibility and adaptability.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience building presentation decks.
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant - Marketing
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1105239
J.C. Penney Company Inc.