Human Resources Manager - Logistics
The Human Resources Manager will support their Logistics business leaders by developing and executing HR intiives designed to advance performance, retain talent, and build associate engagement within the Logistics Center.
- Collaborates with Logistics business leaders to develop and implement talent strategies, initiatives, and solutions that support business needs.
- Provides expert counsel and coaching to leaders and all Logistics associates on HR programs, policies and procedures, associate relations issues, conflict resolution, change management, inclusion & diversity, performance management and organizational development and design.
- Oversees the development and implementation of succession planning and talent reviews that identify top talent, expose talent gaps and builds marketing capabilities.
- Leads the talent acquisition and recruiting process by partnering with leaders to source and staff a diverse workforce and ensure a positive onboarding experience.
- Responsible for associate engagement and continuously looks for creative solutions to improve engagement through HR initiatives. Conducts stay and exit interviews as well as department townhalls to track trends and provide key insights. Enhance associate’s engagement by resolving issues promptly.
- Oversees associate relations to ensure alignment with company policies, procedures and employment laws. Will take appropriate action in dual role of associate advocate and management coach and conduct interviews as appropriate.
- Responsible for the leading benefits administration and annual enrollment for the Logistics Center
- Serve as a subject matter expert on HR inititives as needed.
- Ensure compliance with state and local labor regulations.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of HR experience.
- Experience working in an HR logistics or supply chain environment preferred.
- Growth mindset, drives connectivity, takes initiative, proactive in impacting engagement.
- Strong, demonstrated proficiency with communication skills, influence, adaptability/flexibility, and building relationships.
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager - Logistics
Location: Forest Park, GA -
Job ID: 1105140
J.C. Penney Company Inc.