The Trend Specialist will report to the Divisional Trend Sr Manager and research and report on key trends emerging for our customers.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Research seasonal trend including: color, fabric, print and pattern, silhouette, and key looks.
- Works on production for seasonal trend presentation.
- Stays current on fashion trends through competitive shopping, fashion services, industry contacts, blogs, street style, etc.
- Identifies trend and presents to manager.
What you get:
- 4-year College degree preferred.
- Prior experience in trend or design preferred.
- One to two years experience in trend and/or design or fashion merchandising.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Collaborative nature with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to multi-task with effective time-management skills.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company's flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation's largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Trend Specialist
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1104871
J.C. Penney Company Inc.