Digital Senior Specialist - Homepage
The Digital Senior Specialist - Homepage will report to the Digital Manager/Director and be responsible for content management and strategic execution with cross functional teams. This is a role within the Homepage Team with a primary responsibility to drive alignment and strategy execution to drive sales, conversion and deliver the best customer experience.
- Develop detailed content linking briefs in accordance with strategic priorities as a preliminary framework of homepage customer journeys
- Drive quality assurance through daily audits to ensure accuracy and optimization of customer facing deliverables
- Deploy agile content changes based on customer insights and real time business results
- Provide actionable insights on the business to improve digital presence and customer journeys
- Research market trends and provide competitive insights to identify white space, improve our online presence and drive the business
- Partner closely with cross functional teams to support the end to end campaign development and track multiple project deliverables, ensuring marketing and merchandising objectives are met
- Operational Excellence: Manage the content set up process with attention to detail, ensuring assets go into production as intended with optimal linking
- Utilize standard content and project management tools to measure progress on creative deliverables and content set up
- Champion operational best practices and assist with continued cross functional education
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Ecommerce or Retail
- Prior experience with CMS tools is preferred
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects and be highly detail oriented
- Excellent ability to communicate (written and verbal) with multiple levels of leadership as well as cross-functional business and technical teams.
- Creative problem solving, organization, attention to detail, flexibility and adaptability are crucial to the success of this role.
- Dynamic, Agile, self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Ability to interpret data into actionable recommendations that align with the strategic direction of the company.
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Digital Senior Specialist - Homepage
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1104986
J.C. Penney Company Inc.