This job posting is no longer active.
The Digital Image Specialist should be passionate about the goals of JCPenney’s Creative Services. Seeking an engaging and a team person, forward thinking with instinctive problem-solving abilities, open to helping others when challenges arise within the team. Digital Image Specialist team members need to have flexibility in working hours due to event scheduling.
- Conduct reviews for all retouched images for brand, quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Assist in assigning projects related to image retouching and product color matching edits as needed.
- Assist manager in organizing, prioritizing, monitoring, and documenting departmental assignments.
- Maintains daily color calibration software and monitors to ensure that our soft proofing environment meet established standards.
- Performs file management, data back-up and other routine clerical tasks for assigned events.
- Provide expertise in evaluating existing images that can be repurposed.
- Provides Image Mark-up for Creative Enterprise-Wide images
- Reviews EW on-fig and still photography, coordinates reviews with creative for photography as needed
- Coordinates additional corrections with offshore vendors on all EW photographs.
- Communicates with studio and retouching vendors to maintain quality and consistency across all EW images
- Provides image retouching, color correction, or compositing on assigned projects as needed
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- 3+ years of technical service and support for image production from an in-house creative services or agency. Retail industry experience a plus.
- Knowledge of color management principles of integrated RGB/CMYK workflows and knowledge of SWOP and GRACol standards.
- Strong communication skills: ability to establish and maintain relationships with creative advertising and production teams.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and project manage under tight deadlines. Excellent attention to detail and strong visualization skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop. Must have working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, FileMaker and Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge in digital asset management.
- Must be able to learn new technology, including new/updated software and hardware.
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Digital Image Specialist
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1104920
J.C. Penney Company Inc.