As the Omni Associate you are accountable for contributing to profitable sales growth by executing Enterprise Fulfillment and jcp.com activities and strategies to include Customer Service & Sales, Enterprise Fulfillment, jcp.com operations, and general operations
- Customer Service & Sales – Greets and assists customers in finding products, delivering outstanding customer service; demonstrates customer service behaviors consistently; actively listens to customer issues in a calm and agreeable manner to resolve problems; actively promotes company products and services; partners with team members effectively.
- Enterprise Fulfillment – Monitors the Enterprise Fulfillment systems application, picks merchandise orders, and acknowledges completion in the system; accurately packs orders in accordance with packaging requirements and timelines; completes all Ship from Store and Buy Online Pickup in Store activities in a timely manner
- jcp.com Operations – Researches jcp.com order shortages/overages and completes shipment check-in; completes order binning and system reporting to complete the jcp.com processes; assists with overall organization and maintenance of jcp.com stock area; processes jcp.com order deliver and return transactions on the register
- General Operations – Partners with Merchandise Associates/Assistants to replenish store and/or takes personal action to replenish products from inventory; Participates in annual inventory process
- Performance Standards – Consistently meets established performance standards; including but not limited to: shrink and safety initiatives, Omnichannel, customer service, profit, productivity, and attendance.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
To achieve success at JCPenney, associates in this role will possess the following:
- Work experience- Minimum 1-2 years
- Education- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred; HS degree or equivalent is required
- Results – Solves problems and makes smart decisions that drive sales, profit and customer service; executes work effectively and efficiently; holds self accountable to a high standards to achieve results; adapts quickly to changing situations with energy and a positive attitude
- Ownership – Provides great customer service; cooperates and builds positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; takes accountability for own actions and outcomes
- Intensity – Proactively finds ways to improve the customer experience; shows the confidence and courage to do what is right; takes action with energy and urgency
At this time, JCPenney does not anticipate closing this job opportunity.
What you get:
If eligible, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays*, and 401(k) with Company match. All associates are eligible for an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. For paid holidays, associates who are eligible for paid vacation (MTO) are also eligible for eight paid holidays during the calendar year. All store hourly associates scheduled to work on a designated holiday will receive additional compensation. *For paid vacation days, as well as eligibility requirements for other benefits, please visit http://www.yourjcpbenefits.com
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality, and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty, and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when, and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Job Title: Omnichannel Associate - Meadowbrook Mall
Location: Bridgeport, WV, United States - Meadowbrook Mall Wv 2500 Meadowbrook Mall
Job ID: 1102004
J.C. Penney Company Inc.