As the Omnichannel Associate you are accountable for contributing to profitable sales growth by executing Enterprise Fulfillment and jcp.com activities and strategies to include Customer Service & Sales, Enterprise Fulfillment, jcp.com operations, and general operations
- Customer Service & Sales – Greets and assists customers in finding products, delivering outstanding customer service; demonstrates customer service behaviors consistently; actively listens to customer issues in a calm and agreeable manner to resolve problems; actively promotes company products and services; partners with team members effectively.
- Enterprise Fulfillment – Monitors the Enterprise Fulfillment systems application, picks merchandise orders, and acknowledges completion in the system; accurately packs orders in accordance with packaging requirements and timelines; completes all Ship from Store and Buy Online Pickup in Store activities in a timely manner
- jcp.com Operations – Researches jcp.com order shortages/overages and completes shipment check-in; completes order binning and system reporting to complete the jcp.com processes; assists with overall organization and maintenance of jcp.com stock area; processes jcp.com order deliver and return transactions on the register
- General Operations – Partners with Merchandise Associates/Assistants to replenish store and/or takes personal action to replenish products from inventory; Participates in annual inventory process
- Performance Standards – Consistently meets established performance standards; including but not limited to: shrink and safety initiatives, Omnichannel, customer service, profit, productivity, and attendance.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
To achieve success at JCPenney, associates in this role will possess the following:
- Work experience- Minimum 1-2 years
- Education- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred; HS degree or equivalent is required
- Results – Solves problems and makes smart decisions that drive sales, profit and customer service; executes work effectively and efficiently; holds self accountable to a high standards to achieve results; adapts quickly to changing situations with energy and a positive attitude
- Ownership – Provides great customer service; cooperates and builds positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; takes accountability for own actions and outcomes
- Intensity – Proactively finds ways to improve the customer experience; shows the confidence and courage to do what is right; takes action with energy and urgency
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
If eligible, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. All associates are eligible for an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
Job Title: Omnichannel Associate - Roosevelt Field S/C
Location: Garden City, NY, United States - Roosevelt Field S/C 630 Old Country Rd Unit A2
Job ID: 1101893
J.C. Penney Company Inc.