Engineer 2 – Sterling OMS.
When it fits, you feel it. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest apparel and home furnishing retailers, and we're dedicated to fitting the diversity of America with unparalleled style and value. Working at JCPenney gives you the opportunity to help create meaningful experiences for the millions who shop at our more than 1,000 stores and jcp.com. We believe in quality that can be felt, fabrics that your skin loves, colors that go with you, and sizes and prices that invite you to buy for the whole family. We're looking for motivated, talented individuals who can emerge as Warriors in our organization. Find your fit at JCPenney.
Support and Operations Manager is typically responsible for the following:
- Manage day-to-day site operations working with other functional support areas including, IT, Marketing, Fulfillment, Customer Contact Center and 3rd party service providers. Proactively identify and resolve issues and risks to site performance. Ensure timely and competent research and resolution of site operations support issues.
- Define, report, and interpret analytic results. Leverage analytical insights to drive effective decisions regarding site functionality enhancements and to optimize the site experience for increased sales, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement strategies to drive increases in website traffic, conversion rates, average order size, customer profitability, retention and other key business success drivers.
- Creates, manages, and optimizes product feeds to these 3rd party marketplaces, while also creating and executing marketing campaigns to support them.
- Relevant experience: 4 years
- Experience in a fast paced sales environment driving performance to reach targets with a focus on conversion
- Proven experience in an E-commerce Enterprise fulfillment.
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end eCommerce processes including website infrastructure, content management, product attribution and customer-facing functionality
- Ability to effectively coach Associates, colleagues and communicate with senior management
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Experience in Oracle SQL, Inventory, Sterling OMS or equivalent ecommerce platforms.
- Understanding of E-commerce fulfilment process and how to achieve cost effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience with website strategy, site functionality and end-user experience in a transactional environment
- Advanced Java is a plus.
- Web Analytics (Google/Adobe Analytics) experience preferred
Job Title: Engineer 2
Location: Bangalore, KA, India - Manyata Embassy Business Park, SEZ, G3 Wing A (Teak) Bloc, Floor 7-10
Job ID: 1101268
J.C. Penney Company Inc.