At The Salon by InStyle & jcp salon, we strive to unlock the potential of America’s top salon professionals, creating an unparalleled experience for our clients today, tomorrow and for life. Each and every day, we exude passion, integrity, teamwork, leadership, pride and respect!
Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of the salon industry. We are looking for professionals who want to join us as a force of change—individuals who will strive to know their clients and their expectations better than ever before, and are driven to respond in a timely fashion by listening and interacting.
The Esthetician is a licensed beauty professional that consults with clients to assess beauty needs and provide appropriate skin care and hair removal services.
What We Look For
• Engages with clients – You are all about the relationship. You know that building trust and comfort with your clients is what leads to providing a great service. You listen and educate your clients on the right services or products that enhance the way they feel about the way they look.
• Provides skin care treatments – You are a skin care expert! You are a pro at providing facials, extractions, cleansings, and other non-invasive skin treatments. Making clients look great and feel great through your efforts is your passion.
• Provides hair removal services – Unwanted hairs? No problem! You know just what to do to address trouble areas and keep everything under control. You make your clients feel confident and secure by providing these top-notch services.
• Participates in operations – You take pride in your work, keeping your assigned area clean and upholding the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and company policies and procedures. You keep a well-stocked and maintained treatment room that would impress any beauty professional.
• Builds Your Business – You are always on the lookout for new clients in the salon! You partner with the salon designers to identify clients that may benefit from your special services.
• Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
• Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
• Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
In addition to a competitive wage, this position offers commission pay designed to reward you for your personal achievement and contribution to our success.
If eligible, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. All associates are eligible for an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
Job Title: Salon Esthetician - Dadeland Mall
Location: Miami, FL, United States - Dadeland Mall 7201 N Kendall Dr
Job ID: 1099161
J.C. Penney Company Inc.