At JCPenney Salon, we strive to unlock the potential of America’s top salon professionals, creating an unparalleled experience for our clients today, tomorrow and for life. Every day, we exude passion, integrity, teamwork, leadership, pride, and respect!
Be a part of a team that is changing the face of the salon industry. We are looking for professionals who want to join us as a force of change—individuals who will strive to know their clients and their expectations better than ever before and are driven to respond in a timely fashion by listening and interacting.
The Esthetician is a licensed beauty professional that consults with clients to assess beauty needs and provide appropriate skin care and hair removal services.
What We Look For
• Engages with clients – You are all about the relationship. You know that building trust and comfort with your clients is what leads to providing a great service. You listen and educate your clients on the right services or products that enhance the way they feel about the way they look.
• Provides skin care treatments – You are a skin care expert! You are a pro at providing facials, extractions, cleansings, and other non-invasive skin treatments. Making clients look great and feel great through your efforts is your passion.
• Provides hair removal services – Unwanted hairs? No problem! You know just what to do to address trouble areas and keep everything under control. You make your clients feel confident and secure by providing these top-notch services.
• Participates in operations – You take pride in your work, keeping your assigned area clean and upholding the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and company policies and procedures. You keep a well-stocked and maintained treatment room that would impress any beauty professional.
• Builds Your Business – You are always on the lookout for new clients in the salon! You partner with the salon designers to identify clients that may benefit from your special services.
• Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit, or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
• Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive, and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
• Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what is right; act with energy and urgency
Start your future at http://jobs.jcp.com
This position offers commission pay designed to reward you for your personal achievement and contribution to our success.
• 50 - 70% commission based service sales*
• 10% retail commission with a service
*Commission based on credential level, productivity and service sales. Esthetician, Sr. Esthetician or Master Esthetician.
What you get:
If eligible, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays*, and 401(k) with Company match. All associates are eligible for an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. For paid holidays, associates who are eligible for paid vacation (MTO) are also eligible for eight paid holidays during the calendar year. All store hourly associates scheduled to work on a designated holiday will receive additional compensation. *For paid vacation days, as well as eligibility requirements for other benefits, please visit http://www.yourjcpbenefits.com
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality, and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty, and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when, and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
J.C. Penney Company Inc.