At JCPenney Salon, we strive to unlock the potential of America’s top salon professionals, creating an unparalleled experience for our clients today, tomorrow and for life. Every day, we exude passion, integrity, teamwork, leadership, pride, and respect!
Be a part of a team that is changing the face of the salon industry. We are looking for professionals who want to join us as a force of change—individuals who will strive to know their clients and their expectations better than ever before and are driven to respond in a timely fashion by listening and interacting.
The Nail Technician ensures a superior client experience by providing fabulous manicure and pedicure services, basic and spa, and engaging their clients in America’s favorite salon!
What We Look For
• Provide professional nail services – You love making people look beautiful! You revel in creating a moment of relaxation while providing a service of beauty in a professional manner.
• Build a Fan Base – You love staying in contact with new and repeat customers because you know what they like, what they need, and when they need it!
• Assisting Customers – You seek out new customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great! You listen, you help, you educate, and you make them want to come back.
• Partners with Salon Team Members – You have some best friends in the store. You pitch in to help when needed in a positive attitude.
• Passion for Salon – You love product and services. You love being on your feet, you have attention to detail on customer needs, and thrive on making people HAPPY!
• Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit, or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
• Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive, and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
• Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what is right; act with energy and urgency
Start your future at http://jobs.jcp.com
What you get:
In addition to a competitive wage, this position offers commission pay designed to reward you for your personal achievement and contribution to our success.
• 55% commission based on service sales
• 10% retail commission with a service
What you get:
If eligible, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays*, and 401(k) with Company match. All associates are eligible for an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. For paid holidays, associates who are eligible for paid vacation (MTO) are also eligible for eight paid holidays during the calendar year. All store hourly associates scheduled to work on a designated holiday will receive additional compensation. *For paid vacation days, as well as eligibility requirements for other benefits, please visit http://www.yourjcpbenefits.com
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality, and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty, and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when, and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
J.C. Penney Company Inc.