Deliver technical training through multiple mediums including one on one, small group classes, and digital technology that elevates the skill set of the Salon Professionals and creates a best in class experience for Salon Clients that drives profitable sales and store traffic.
- Stays up to date with new salon trends and styles through social media, industry publications and communications.
- Participates in on-going technical skills development through company and vendor-provided training and skill practice.
- Partners with Senior Field Manager, Field Manager and Salon Manager to identify training opportunities in assigned territory/territories.
- Plans travel to support agreed upon focus locations.
- Builds the technical skill set of the salon professionals though hands on individual and group training sessions.
- Has personal investment in the success and growth of the stylists that they support. Provides coaching in the moment and gives feedback and guidance to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Partners with Salon Managers to identify technical skill deficiencies. Builds training plans to address gaps. Monitors education completion in LEARN.
- Independently manages workshop environment to ensure a quality learning experience.
- Understands and articulates all Salon strategies, initiative and direction.
- Leads by example in all interactions, both Salon Professional and Client.
- Reviews/Evaluates participant skill development during training and makes determinations or recommendations for additional training as needed.
- Leads Salon Professionals to effectively execute all business-related strategies including all client experience touchpoints.
- Embodies and articulates the vision of the brands through all written and oral communications and interactions.
- Influences and coaches Store Partners, Salon and General Managers, to meet standards by reinforcing expectations.
- Reviews targeted sales reports in conjunction with training plans to identify training/mentoring opportunities.
- Demonstrates business building skills by working behind the Chair one day per week (or as directed by business needs). Achieves weekly personal Sales Goal.
- Participates in talent acquisition/ recruiting initiatives by conducting technical demonstrations with audiences of salon candidates to attract talent.
Job Title: Salon Field Trainer - Atlanta
Location: Buford, GA, United States -
Job ID: 1092513
J.C. Penney Company Inc.