Role – Analyst 2
Location - Bangalore
BTech\Master’s Degree required
Must have strong written and oral communication skills
Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment
Action oriented and can drive the activities independently
Strong analytical/problem solving skills
Should be motivated to grow in the job role
Retail experience desirable but not required
- 6+ years of hands on functional experience in Oracle EBS 12.1 or higher
- Good Experience in Procure to Pay (P2P) and Financials modules
- Experience with Oracle EBS modules like Contracts, Sourcing, Project Accounting (PA) and Fixed Assets (FA) would be desirable
- Experience in gathering business user requirements and preparing functional specifications.
- Experience in interacting with technical team and explaining the business requirement.
- Experience in interacting and coordinating with cross functional team.
- Excellent skills in writing SQL queries
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient in use of HP ALM (Quality Center) and JIRA
- Knowledge in one of the programming language or scripting language will be an added advantage.
- Finely-tuned analytic and creative skills for problem solving and suggesting alternatives
- Experience working in a global delivery model is a must
Nature & Scope of Job:
- Work closely with Business teams in understanding the requirements and responsible for translating those requirements into business case and functional specifications.
- Responsible for driving regular month end and year end activities.
- Responsible for testing the enhancements and defect fixes before handing it over to business users.
- Comply with project management methodology requirements as appropriate
- and reviewing the test cases and results.
- Capable to drive independently and recommend alternative actions or solutions for increased test productivity
- Work with testing partners and cross-functional teams across different geographies
Job Title: Technical Project Manager 1
Location: Bangalore, KA, India - Manyata Embassy Business Park, SEZ, G3 Wing A (Teak) Bloc, Floor 7-10
Job ID: 1087856
J.C. Penney Company Inc.