District Service Manager
JCPenney, one of the nation’s largest apparel and home retailers, combines an expansive footprint of nearly 870 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico with a powerful e-commerce site, jcp.com, to deliver style and value for all hard-working American families. At every touchpoint, customers will discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort. We're looking for motivated, talented individuals who can emerge as Warriors in our organization.
Contributes to profitable sales growth by leading and engaging Home Services associates, supervising the installation network in assigned stores and ensuring customer experience exceeds company standards.
- Sales Performance
- Builds profitable sales through decorator development and first time and on time installation
- Performs internal and external regular job audits for In-Home Custom Window (IHCW) and Home Services to include vendor compliance
- Drives associate referral programs in an effort to increase sales
- Drives programs through training of store associates
- Engages in a highly collaborative relationship with General and District Managers to discuss to how better lead and engage their teams towards extraordinary performance
- Utilizes available reports to drive sales and increase profits through identified KPIs
- Team Development
- Hires, trains, and develops sales, installation and support associates
- Coaches in the moment (i.e., on periodic customer appointments) and leads associates to enhance each associate’s effectiveness and develop the team
- Customer Service
- Follows up on all customer service issues in a timely manner for IHCW and Home Services, include customer survey comments
- Drives timely completion of sales orders and installation to the customers’ satisfaction
- Drives blended “Likely to Recommend” scores to exceed company standards
- Guarantees the organization and standards of the staging locations are within company guidelines
- Confirms all company assets are accounted for and maintained (i.e., Vans, tools, ordering devices, phones)
- Responds to service requests in a timely manner
- Validates that all jTime schedules are published for associates to achieve proper staffing to meet customer needs within budget
- Reviews appointment scheduler to validate utilization and effectiveness to schedule appointments in a timely manner
- Confirms installation routes are planned for efficiency to meet customer needs
- Properly assigns staffing hours for necessary tasks and to maximize events
- Performance Standards
- Consistently meets established performance standards for the role, including (but not limited to) product and service sales, customer service, profit, productivity, and attendance.
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Follow us and see what’s new: Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Media Room jcp.com
Job Title: District Sales Manager
Location: Minnetonka, MN, United States -
Job ID: 1087816
J.C. Penney Company Inc.