HR Sr Specialist - Supply Chain
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
JCPenney, one of the nation’s largest apparel and home retailers, combines an expansive footprint of nearly 870 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico with a powerful e-commerce site, jcp.com, to deliver style and value for all hard-working American families. At every touchpoint, customers will discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort. We're looking for motivated, talented individuals who can emerge as Warriors in our organization.
The HR Sr. Specialist will partner to support overall organizational effectiveness in the Reno facility and report to the HR Manager. This HR Sr. Specialist will support the locations people strategy and ensure effective execution of HR responsibilities while being a trusted advisor for leaders and associates.
- Ensure successful execution of human resources programs to align with HR and business initiatives.
- Support location recruiting, hiring and retention efforts.
- Participate in associate relations matters including investigations.
- Provide broad HR skills in areas such as Talent Review, Leadership Development & Training, Organizational Development, Change Management, Succession Planning, and Associate Engagement.
- Foster positive associate relations in communication and actions.
- Conduct exit interviews and analysis of feedback from exit interviews to determine trends.
- Create presentations, manages spreadsheets and assists with organizational charts/data.
- Generate and analyze HR reporting data such as turnover, compensation, headcount, etc.
- Develop collaborative relationships across all HR teams and the business area to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Demonstrate natural leadership abilities.
- All other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred.
- 3 years or more experience in Human Resources.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
- General knowledge of HR best practices, policies, procedures and labor law compliance.
- Problem-identification and problem-solving skills.
- Works effectively on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to respond appropriately and independently to a variety of complex and challenging situations.
- Able to lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, documentation and accuracy.
- Ability to balance role as both an employee advocate and partner to the business.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Intermediate Excel skills ideal.
Job Title: HR Sr Specialist (Supply Chain)- Reno, NV
Location: Reno, NV, United States -
Job ID: 1087455
J.C. Penney Company Inc.