HR Specialist – Field Supply Chain
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
Become part of our Human Resources team focused on increasing shareholder value and associate wealth by enabling an inclusive environment that drives success through Results, Ownership, and Intensity.
As an HR Specialist, you will partner with HR Leaders supporting the Supply Chain teams. You will have exposure and visibility from key HR leaders at JCPenney, including the Director of Supply Chain HR. The HR Specialist will support Supply Chain Centers in Cedar Hill, TX. This role will report to the Sr HR Manager and assist with the development and implementation of key strategies related to organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with HR Leaders on key programs such as Leadership Development & Training, Organizational Development, Change Management, Succession Planning, HR Analytics/Reports and Associate Engagement.
- Process associate related changes relative to pay, position, and people management.
- Help support the HR Leaders with associate relations issues and investigations
- Interview internal and external candidates and make recommendations on hire selections.
- Manage backfill requests and headcount tracking for Sourcing, Logistics, Transportation, and others as needed.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze feedback, and provide recommendations on necessary actions if applicable.
- Prepare and facilitate performance calibration meetings, New Leaders Assimilations, and Talent Reviews.
- Develop key HR metrics (turnover, promotions, etc.) and recommend actions based on trends.
- Analyze associate compensation to prepare internal and external offers.
- Drive process improvement by leading departmental and cross-departmental meetings.
- Create presentations, build and manage budget spreadsheets, and assist with organizational charts/data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or related field.
- 2 or more years’ experience in Human Resources as an intern, coordinator, or specialist.
- Strong HR acumen and communication skills.
- Works effectively on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to act independently on a variety of complex and challenging situations.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, documentation, and accuracy.
- Comfortable engaging in a multi lingual work environment
- Bilingual Spanish skills strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
Our Supply Chain Facilities are nationwide and offers a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and a merchandise discount plan to JCPenney.
Job Title: HR Specialist - Cedar Hill, TX
Location: Cedar Hill, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1087436
J.C. Penney Company Inc.