Ensures customer service meets certain thresholds of acceptability. Plan and direct Quality Assurance Program and formulates quality control policies. Work to improve Organization’s efficiency and profitability
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE:
- Manages the QA strategy for the Customer Care Centers: Continues looking for ways to improve the QA Program. Manages the Calibration, Certification, Dispute and Remediation process.
- Manages the Quality Reporting: Manages a team of QA Analysts, providing training and coaching to continuously improve their skills. Completes Trend Analysis and prepares Action Plans for Improvement.
- Quality Objectives: Formulates and maintains quality objectives with the business, product and customer expectations.
- Quality Testing: Ensures consistent quality of production by developing and implementing good testing practices, validating test processes, documenting and managing the Quality Team.
- Validate Quality Testing: Establishes product specifications and quality attributes: measuring production, documenting evidence, determine operational and performance qualifications, writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Quality Management: Studies trends and developments within the Quality Assurance environment, participates in continued professional education and organizations to keep the assurance project updated and relevant.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Four Year college degree, preferred
- 3 – 5 years of QA experience, preferred.
Job Title: Customer Care QA Manager/Plano, TX
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1087267
J.C. Penney Company Inc.