This job posting is no longer active.
Manager, Influencer Marketing
The Influencer Marketing Manager will support the Digital Content/Social Media teams in leading influencer campaign development and strategy, affiliate influencer marketing efforts, large-scale influencer partnerships and select content streams and content creator programs. The ideal candidate will be a super communicator with a deep knowledge of the social space, a collaborative team leader, and proven experience building and managing strategic influencer programs. This is a fast paced, cooperative environment that will require someone who can work independently yet collaboratively with colleagues in various functions to advocate and advance influencer markeitng and content.
- Develop influencer related strategies and activities for each targeted divisional priority, including women’s fashion, home, lifestyle, active, beauty, men’s, back to school, holiday, etc.
- Strategically brief agencies on individual campaigns, identify key influencers for campaigns and review/approve influencer content to maximize ROI and achieve campaign KPIs.
- Help lead and oversee both new and existing content franchises within our well established, yet still growing content creator program in partnership with Content team.
- Partner closely with Sr. Content Manager to influence the creation of content, push innovative boundaries and test new and emerging opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Social Media Manager to determine content needs and deliverables for owned social channels and media distribution.
- Align with cross-functional marketing teams to build end-to-end full scale influencer campaigns that support the business and meet desired marketing objectives/internal priorities.
- Work with social analysts and digital media to compile, analyze and interpret data to optimize execution and report on campaign performance.
- Oversee the planning, coordination and management of influencer-driven and influencer-supported events.
- Manage multiple influencer agency partners for planning and campaign management, and develop strong working relationships that maximize program impact.
- Manage influencer campaign budgets and partner with the affiliate team to align on commissions, budgets and planning.
- Build and maintain relationships with key influencers and agencies as well as internal business partners, including all levels of associates, managers and key leadership; serve as the ambassador for influencer marketing for the brand to drive the business and connect directly to key customer segments.
- Be at the forefront of trends and developments in the evolving industry of influencer marketing; provide insight on industry trends, fashion, home, lifestyle, and other relevant topics
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Social Media or related field
- 5-8 years of experience in Influencer Relations, Brand Marketing, or Social Media/Digital Content
- Agency background/or client media experience preferred
- Ability to handle simultaneous assignments, thrive on challenges and effectively develop relationships with numerous internal teams and outside agency partners
- Excellent understanding of social platforms, content performance, digital and influencer trends
- Comprehends both digital and brand marketing principles and strategies
- Comfortable navigating strategic, creative and analytical responsibilities
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build and foster strong relationships
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, energetic and agile
- Forward-thinker with the ability to work independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity or uncertainty
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking
- Direct report management experience with demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor. Strong sense of partnership, collaborative and a team player
- Strong multi-task capabilities with ability to juggle multiple projects and requests. High attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the following applications is a plus: Opal, Curalate, Sprinklr, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Smartsheet
What you get:
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Follow us and see what’s new: Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Media Room jcp.com
Job Title: Manager, Influencer Marketing
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1087224
J.C. Penney Company Inc.