This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1087102
Job Type: Full-Time
Date Updated: Mar 2, 2020
Digital Agile Program Manager – Customer Experience
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
We are looking for a Program Manager to help manage our Customer Experience Technology Portfolio. This role would be responsible for Agile governance leadership, application portfolio, and program management. Customer Experience Technology provides Digital solutions to all The Primary focus would be Agile governance while planning and delivering Digital solutions leveraging systems like Jira, Confluence, AWS and associated technologies. Help with SAFe Agile PMO process improvement/maturity. As part of the Customer Experience Technology team this role will work with IT leadership (vice presidents, directors), Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Product Managers, Development Leads, and Business Leads. Will lead scrum of scrums and “own” organizational level scrum reporting and governance. If you thrive in working with multiple teams, with an ability to influence business and technical leaders in a fast-paced environment, have strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, we want to talk to you.
• Promote and govern Agile values, principles and standard practices across the scrum teams within the organization
• Grow Agile practices in all roles in the organization, striving to build a foundation of Agile supporting end to product delivery.
• Schedule, manage and facilitate Scrum events at organizational level to ensure organizational best practices are maintained
• Facilitate and mature Kanban ideals and best practices across teams
• Leverage lean thinking in building processes and metrics at the scrum and portfolio level
• Facilitate meetings and communication between product owner stakeholders and development team members to ensure the highest value work is top priority in the backlog.
• Facilitate collaboration daily to remove impediments and reduce risk across scrum teams
• Grow Agile maturity across development teams as well as product owners, scaling best practices.
• Foster an environment of trust and collaboration across teams
• Build information radiators/dashboards to ensure proper visibility and transparency between development teams, stakeholders, and the org.
• Manage development team backlog, work prioritization, assignment, and tracking in Jira across teams
• Create, manage and publish standard team/portfolio metrics and reporting from Jira.
• Assist in the administration of Jira
• Proactive follow-ups with Scrum Masters to ensure processes adhered to and data integrity maintained in JIRA
• Experience with confluence, creating wiki pages formatting pages in a presentable format, adding macros
• Manage program-level planning to track milestones and deliverables impacting multiple projects, releases, tracks and dependencies (for example: coordinate with Testing Center on End-to-end test planning across a release, coordinate with Business and Change Management leads for Training requirements across tracks)
• Own and Manage execution to ensure on time and on budget project/program delivery.
• Work with Product and Delivery leadership to ensure timely and accurate deliverables.
• Lead and consolidate the project/program monthly financial forecast variance. Prepare appropriate reports for management.
• Prepare Project Charter, Project funding and Capital request documents for the portfolio.
• Support work plan generation and maintenance
• Manage Project/Program level Risk and Issue Management process
• Support project controls and communications
• Utilizing standard program management processes / tools, assess program status and provide recommendations and execute on course corrections as needed (don’t just measure, actively engage to fix the problem)
• Provide coaching and guidance to project managers.
• Provide thought leadership for PMO strategy development
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
What you get:
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Digital Agile Program Manager- Customer Experience
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1087102
J.C. Penney Company Inc.